Data Privacy Statement for the website www.klerx-legal.com
This data privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Responsible: KLERX Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Sandstr. 33, 80335 Munich, Germany, registered with the Commercial Register of the Munich Local Court under HRB 182806 (hereinafter — gender neutral — the “Responsible”). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: +49 (0) 89 1219165–50, Fax: +49 (0) 89 1219165–55
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
1.1. When visiting the website:
When you visit the website www.klerx-legal.com and its sub-pages (hereinafter the “Website”), the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of the website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without your intervention and stored until self-acted deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
This data is processed by the person responsible for the following purposes:
- For the smooth connection of the website,
- for comfortable use of the website,
- for evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest of the person responsible follows from the above purposes of the data collection. The collected data will never be used by the responsible person for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
1.2. By using the contact form
If you use our contact form on the website, we collect the following personal information:
- Salutation, first name, last name, company
- Valid e-mail address
You can also enter additional information, such as
- Telephone numbers (landline and/or mobile)
The collection of this data is for the following purposes:
We collect and use your data, in particular your e-mail address, to keep in touch with you, e.g. for invitations to events, information about the law firm, on specific legislative changes, judgments or individual communication with you. You agree to this by entering your data in the contact form. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place in this context.
Data processing via the contact form is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
Your consent is freely revocable at any time (for example with the unsubscribe link in an email, at the end of the contact form or by e-mail to: email@example.com).
A revocation of this consent has no adverse effects for you or an existing or future client relationship with us.
2. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties other than the purposes listed below does not take place. Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties if:
- You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given explicit consent;
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- if there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO;
- this is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is legally permissible.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests as well as the third party pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that the design is tailored to needs and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and categories of data can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of the needs-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see above point 5) are used. The information generated by the Cookie on your use of this Website such
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services connected with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by an appropriate setting of the browser software; however, we point out that in this case not all functions of the website may be fully used. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent detection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
5. Rights of persons affected by data processing
You have the following rights as person affected by the data processing:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition the existence of a complaint right, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if necessary, informative information about their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO to require the deletion of your personal data stored in us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to free expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- According to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once granted consent to us at any time. As a result, we can not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place or our office.
6. Objection Right
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without any specific situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Security
Within the website visit, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against the unauthorized access of third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development.
8. Updates and Changes to this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is valid from 25.05.2018 and has the status as of 18.05.2018. Due to the further development of the website and the offers thereon or due to changed statutory or administrative requirements, it may be necessary to change this Data Privacy Statement. The current Data Privacy Statement can be accessed, stored and printed out at any time on the website at https://www.klerx-legal.com/en/data-privacy/.