Dominique Philipp *
Lawyer and Specialist Lawyer for Information Technology Law
- Company-In-house lawyer and Of Counsel at KLERX Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Lawyer and specialist lawyer for Information Technology Law at KLERX-legal Rechtsanwaelte, Munich
- Lawyer in law office, specialised in software, IT and data protection law, Munich
- Admitted to the German Bar in 2009
- Development of an E-learning Portal for prospective Lawyers
- Legal Intern at Duesseldorf District Court and in Brussels (Belgium)
- Legal Studies at University of Bielefeld
Areas of Expertise
Business Law, IT- and Data Protection Law, Trademark, Copyright and Competition Law, Litigation in the areas described.
* Of Counsel
Comprehensive Legal Services
from a single source with in-depth know-how in the field of corporate and commercial law– based on a targeted selection and combination of core competencies in relation to transactions and operating business.
by a high professional level in legal services and the implementation of your interests.
by creative solutions that take account of legal, strategic and economic interests.
Expedience and Efficiency
by lean structures and short communication channels.
to take on other tasks by working with us as your reliable partner.
Network and Proximity
to Business Sectors. Further recommendations by satisfied clients are our best credential. On the other hand, in addition to our legal services, our clients also benefit from our active networking.