Software / IT / Internet / Data Protection
KLERX Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH advises in “classical” IT law, for example in connection with the development, distribution and acquisition of software and hardware, with legal expertise and technical understanding.
By the same token, you will find competent advisers for your Internet business, e.g. for the drafting of General Terms and Conditions, declarations regarding the use of personal data, disclaimers and other component parts required for the online distribution of goods and services. KLERX Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH also provide legal support for the design and use of online platforms as well as social media.
Where required complementary to this service area, we enforce claims arising under competition and trademark law in and out of court or defend our clients against such claims.
For specific questions relating to data protection and compliance, we render services not just in relation to the online segment but also in relation to the ongoing operating business of entities and their data protection officers. Where required, we also provide you with representation for these legal areas in court and assist in answering questions posed by data protection agencies.
- Contract negotiation and drafting relating to software development, licensing, maintenance and updating
- Attending and support of IT projects and IT outsourcing
- eCommerce – drafting of General Terms and Conditions, data privacy statements, disclaimers, legal notices
- Drafting of ASP contracts
- Data privacy – for example, authorisations for advertising purposes etc., agreements on commissioned data processing, on-site checks for data privacy compliance, consulting services for data protection offers, perusal of international data flows
- Support for the sales and marketing of IT companies
- Domain disputes
- Employment Law and IT – works agreements and directives on Internet and email usage in the Internet, employee data protection